ALIGNMENT FOR A COMMON PURPOSE: MOVING FROM ‘I’ TO ‘US’ TO ‘WE’
Duration: 3 Full days
Who should attend: Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and General Staff in Internal and External Client-Facing roles
- Full Facilitation with Experiential Learning Activities
- Inclusion of AgilityShip™ Team Engagement Activity: AGILE ARTISTS
- Aitken Leadership Practice Diagnostics (ALPD) – BUILDER Version
This programme offers a powerful way to identify and share our most strongly held personal values, as a foundation practice, coupled with a deep appreciation of emotional intelligence (along with other selected leadership agility building practices) as well as reinforcing the 3 essential building blocks :
- Interpersonal Communication
- Relationship Building
- Knowledge Creation and Sharing
To achieve individual and team agility in the moment, through the programme on the day, while being aware of the full AgilityShip™ methodology of the 12 Practices.
To achieve Agility Sustainability (Sustained application of Practices) in the longer term at the workplace, through a longer term journey with follow up Training and Coaching.
It also gives the team further ‘ammunition’ to lead and drive AgilityShip™ by identifying and tapping on the capabilities present, both in their Given and Taken Roles; all the whilst being constantly aware of the impact on others and the brand and the full AgilityShip™ methodology of the 12 Practices, to achieve Agility Sustainability.
Day 1 – Personalised Conversations for Enhanced Communication and Relationship building
Day 2 – Common Purpose and Collective Visioning
Day 3 – Influence and Impact for Sustained Performance
By attending, the following Learning objectives and outcomes will be achieved:
- Greater self – awareness of internal drivers of discretionary motivation
- Greater clarity of personal, professional and strategic purpose, for personal leadership
- Activating your “internal guidance system”, for navigating in times of uncertainty, getting un-locked and on-track
- Improved awareness and appreciation of team members motivational drivers for greater team work and collaboration
- Reaction more effectively to your own and others feelings, to make stronger and longer-lasting personal connections
- Improvements in Team purpose, spirit and relationships through greater personalised conversations and knowledge sharing
- The 1st steps to building collective leadership within and across the departments
Leadership and AgilityShip™ will emerge through the introduction and application of our scientifically proven and proprietary AgilityShip™ Methodology.
Through this programme, attendees will also gain:
- Greater awareness of Leadership Given and Taken Roles to impact and influence
- Reinforce Learning and Discuss Key Strategy to sustain the change in the workplace
- Achieving greater clarity about Leadership Purpose and Priorities and taking first steps to putting in place Strategy for the year for People Improvement
- Achieve Collective Clarity and Ownership for Outcomes in Work Unit
- Improvements in Team purpose, spirit and relationships through greater personalised conversations and knowledge sharing.
CONTACT US for Registration.
Date(s) - 18/02/2019 - 23/02/2019
10 Scotts Road